When your PC has a BSOD error, such as a Bugcode USB Driver (0x000000FE), it will automatically restart for the purpose of preventing your PC from crashing.
People are discussing how to solve this Blue Screen of Death related to USB drivers. But there are few effective solutions to remove it from Windows 10 completely. You have to fix this Bugcode_usb_driver BSOD problem step by step for Windows 10.
How to fix Bugcode USB driver blue screen on Windows 10?
- 1 How to fix Bugcode USB driver blue screen on Windows 10?
- 1.1 Solution 1: Force shutdown and disconnect all USB devices
- 1.2 Solution 2: Enter Safe Mode
- 1.3 Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall the USB driver
- 1.4 Solution 4: Update USB Driver
- 1.5 Solution 5: Disable USB selective suspend setting
- 1.6 Solution 6: Run Windows Check Disk
- 1.7 Solution 7: Check for Windows 10 Updates
- 1.8 Solution 8: Uninstall Malware
Windows 10 stop error Bugcode USB driver blue screen is mainly caused by USB driver. But aside from the USB driver error, for some users a USB power setting, disc or some program is the cause.
You can also try them until the Windows 10 USB blue screen clears.
Solution 1: Force shutdown and disconnect all USB devices
For the simplest of this BSOD error, you need to make sure that the Windows 10 USB_driver code error is not caused by external USB devices, including USB mouse, keyboard, USB drive, etc.
If you are held back by Windows 10 stuck in blue screen of death due to this USB BSOD driver, try do a hard boot for your PC and then unplug all the external devices.
At one point, plug in again and launch Windows 10 to see if the Blue Screen USB driver Bugcode pops up this time.
Solution 2: Enter Safe Mode
If Windows 10 fails to boot due to the USB driver BSOD Bugcode, you can manage to access safe mode from Windows startup.
Only in this way will you be able to boot and get into the system to find out what is causing the USB Budcode driver problem and how you can fix it with more targeted methods.
Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall the USB driver
This is possibly the most powerful and effective way to solve the Bugcode USB driver BSOD problem.
If your screen suddenly turns blue with USB Bugcode driver error, then the most relevant device drivers are Display driver, video card driver, chipset driver and network driver on Windows 10.
1. Go to Device Manager.
2. Accuracy Score Universal Serial Bus controllers and right click on the USB device to Uninstall device.
Here you can also decide to update network drivers Below Network adapters and many more drivers in device manager.
3. Confirm to uninstall driver.
4. Restart Windows 10.
If it can automatically install updated drivers for your video card, chipset, and network adapter, you can also fix the Blue Screen of Death caused by USB Driver Bugcode.
Solution 4: Update USB Driver
While from other clients it is seen that perhaps there are other device drivers giving rise to the Bugcode_USB_Driver BSOD on Windows 10.
In this case, you need to update all the drivers for Windows 10. So you can also take advantage of it. Driver Booster to allow it to automatically update all drivers for you. Driver Booster is the best and professional driver updater software that will save you much time.
first. Downloadinstall and run Driver Booster on your PC.
2. Then click Scan to start looking for any missing, corrupted or even faulty drivers.
3. Locate Universal Serial Bus controllers arrive Update.
4. Or you can also choose Update Now to update all device drivers on Windows 10.
After Driver Booster completes the job, USB Bugcode driver blue screen can also be fixed in some cases.
Solution 5: Disable USB selective suspend setting
Now that your Blue Screen of Death error is closely related to USB, you can see all USB related settings can be the culprit. Among them, advanced power settings related to USB are more likely to cause your computer to crash in the Blue Screen of Death.
1. Enter Power & sleep in search box and stroke Enter enter Power and sleep settings.
2. Under Power & sleepclick Additional power settings.
3. Then go to Change power settings next to your energy plan.
4. Select to Change advanced power settings.
5. In Power Optionslocate and expand USB settingsthen open USB selective suspend settings arrive Disable Finally, click OK to save the changes.
6. Close the Power and sleep settings and restart your computer.
You can know when logging in in Windows 10 if any error is displayed on the screen indicating it is a Bugcode USB Driver blue screen error.
Solution 6: Run Windows Check Disk
Disk errors can also give rise to BSOD problems due to Bugcode USB Driver. So you can choose to use Windows disk checker tool – chkdsk to make sure that there isn’t any problem with your hard disk on Windows 10.
1. Press Windows + CHEAP to activate Run.
2. Enter cmd in the box and hit OK to enter Command Prompt.
You need to make sure that you are signed in to Windows 10 as an administrator.
3. Input chkdsk c: in Command Prompt and stroke Enter to execute this command.
Then you can find a disk checker tool that will scan your PC disk.
This way, the damaged file in the disk can be repaired. And your Bugcode USB driver Blue Screen of Death may go away.
Solution 7: Check for Windows 10 Updates
For Windows 10 users, you can update your Windows system regularly, such as Creators Update 1601, 1709.
Furthermore, updated Windows often has new features that allow you to use Windows 10. It can also recover some errors for your PC, such as the USB Bugcode driver Blue Screen error.
1. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security.
2. Under Windows Updateclick Check for updates.
You can then see that Windows 10 is checking for updates for you, if any, it will automatically download the updates for you.
3. After the update, you can restart your PC for it to take effect.
Hopefully the newly installed Windows can help you fix the BSOD problem caused by the Bugcode USB driver on Windows 10.
Solution 8: Uninstall Malware
To make sure it’s not third-party software that puts your computer in a Blue Screen with Bugcode USB driver error, you should try removing them.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Select to View by Category and find out Uninstall a program Below Programs.
3 in Programs and Featuresright click on the program (third party software or recently installed) to Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer.
By the time you restart your computer, the Blue Screen bugcode USB driver has been destroyed.
BSOD error is common on Windows 10 and it can cause your PC to not work. That is why you must take measures to remove it from your computer as soon as possible by referring to this post.
Fix Clock Watchdog Timeout Error on Windows 10
8 Ways to Fix Critical Process Died BSOD on Windows 10
5 Ways to Fix Bad Poor Header BSOD on Windows 10