Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Pet dog sets house on fire, video goes viral

In the US state of Missouri, a pet dog accidentally caught fire in the kitchen and engulfed the house.

According to media reports, a pet dog came to the kitchen while walking in a house in Missouri and opened the gas of the stove and left. Shortly after, a fire broke out there.

The report said that the fire from the stove also damaged the house after the kitchen. Fortunately, no casualties were reported in the accident.

Police say no one was in the house except for two dogs at the time of the accident, which was later rescued by staff. When the family members came to know about the incident, they died on their own while the repair work of the house has been started.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular