Instructions on how to beautify facial skin from nature such as using rice water, honey, coconut oil, yogurt without sugar. The secret to improving the skin of Japanese women.
Unhealthy living habits, improper skin care processes, the impact of the living environment… generally make your skin acne, not bright and aging quickly.
To help you overcome this situation, NewsMenk will tell you simple but effective home remedies to beautify your face. Let’s “pocket” right away to own beautiful smooth, bright white skin “thousands of people love”!
No chemical ingredients, natural ingredients not only help you have a beautiful and healthy skin, but also do not cause irritation and are safe for the skin. Let’s see what are the “divine” ingredients that can improve the signs of aging for your skin right below:
1. Rice flour or rice water
This is a very simple skin beauty secret that any family can do. Rice water, rice flour contains many B vitamins to help smooth skin, whiten and tighten pores. In addition, the starch in rice also has the ability to treat acne, fade dark spots and fight aging extremely effectively.
Instructions on how to:
- Wash the rice through the first water and then pour it out.
- Then add the right amount of water, wash it a second time.
- Pour the rice water into the bowl and wait for 4-5 hours for the starch to settle to the bottom.
- Pour out the clear water and then take the obtained rice starch to massage the face.
- Finally rinse with clean water.
How to make beauty with rice flour
- Mix some rice flour and water to make a paste.
- Then, apply the rice flour mixture on your face and massage for 5 minutes
- Finally wash your face with cold water.
2. Fresh Turmeric & Honey
Fresh turmeric and honey are always beauty secrets for mothers after giving birth that have been passed down for generations. In fresh turmeric contains a lot of Cucurmin which has anti-oxidant effects, treats acne, fades dark spots and whitens the skin. Honey contains many antioxidant components, vitamin C helps moisturize and heal wounds very effectively.
How to beautify skin with turmeric and honey as follows:
- Take turmeric root and grind it well and mix it with honey.
- Then apply the mixture on your face for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
- Do it regularly 2-3 times a week, you will see a marked improvement in your skin.
Since ancient times, honey has always been considered as one of the secrets of skin beauty. Honey contains many vitamins A, E, C, B and some anti-oxidant minerals, which help prevent aging of the skin.
How to take care of your face with honey as follows:
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons of raw honey with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Then apply the mixture on your face for 20 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
- Repeat twice a week every night for best results.
4. Coconut oil
Coconut oil with ingredients including vitamins C, E … helps stimulate collagen production to increase elasticity, prevent sagging skin aging. Therefore, coconut oil is considered to be one of the most effective natural secrets to having beautiful facial skin.
Instructions on how to:
- Take a small amount of coconut oil and apply it on the cleansed face.
- Massage the entire face evenly for about 3 minutes and then go to sleep.
- In the morning, wash off with clean water. Regular use also helps to treat acne for the skin effectively.
Not only used as food, spinach also works to make the skin bright and smooth! That’s because spinach contains a lot of vitamins A, C, B, and Calcium, which are very good for your skin.
To beautify your skin with spinach, follow these steps:
- First, puree the spinach.
- Then apply this mixture on the cleansed face and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes
- Finally rinse with water. Do regularly 2-3 times/week.
6. Aloe vera
In addition to cooling the body, aloe vera is also an extremely effective “panacea” to beautify the skin. The minerals in aloe vera have the ability to reduce pimples and tighten pores.
How to do it is simple:
- Buy aloe vera, peel it, wash it, cut it into small pieces, put it in a pot and boil until the water thickens.
- Take that concentrated water and mix it with honey and apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Finally rinse with clean water.
7. Sugar-free yogurt
Sugar-free yogurt has essential nutrients such as calcium, vitamins A, C, E … provide nutrients to help balance moisture, revive dark skin.
- You take 2 tablespoons of yogurt and mix with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Then apply this mixture on the cleansed skin.
- Leave on for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse with water. Repeat 2-3 times a week for best results.
8. Use eggs to beautify your face
You know, eggs are also considered a secret to beautify the skin! Eggs contain the enzyme Lysozyme, which kills bacteria under the skin, tightens pores, prevents acne and whitens the skin.
- Mix 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of honey
- Then apply the mixture on your face for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Consistently do 2-3 times a week, your skin will be naturally bright and smooth.
9. Apply perilla leaf juice
The ingredients in perilla leaves include Vitamins A, C, E and trace minerals with some essential oils that work to accelerate the reproduction of new skin cells.
- Take a handful of perilla leaves and wash them.
- Then soak in salt water to kill bacteria.
- Next, you grind the juice and use a cotton ball to absorb it evenly on the skin, combine with a relaxing massage for about 15 minutes.
- Finally rinse with clean water.
10. Tomato Mask
Tomatoes contain many vitamins and minerals such as C, E, iron, potassium, beta-carotene… which help improve acne and brighten skin. In addition, tomatoes also help prevent aging and maintain a smooth state for the skin.
Instructions on how to:
- You take 1 tomato puree and mix it with honey.
- Then apply it on the cleansed skin and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes
- Finally rinse with water.
11. Red bean paste
Red beans are a cereal with high nutritional value. In red bean powder contains a series of essential vitamins such as vitamins E, C. These are two elements that are effective in improving skin darkened by sun damage.
In addition, in the composition of red beans also contains a large amount of vitamin B, which helps the body strengthen the immune system, nourish skin cells, and make the skin smooth and soft.
People also find iron, zinc, folic acid … elements that promote the production of red blood cells, helping to whiten and radiant skin, and repel the aging process. Proceed as follows:
- Make a mask by mixing 2 tablespoons of red bean paste with 1 box of unsweetened yogurt
- Before applying this mixture on your skin, you need to wash your face thoroughly.
- During the application process, you gently massage the skin so that the nutrients penetrate deep inside.
- Perform this stage for about 20 minutes and then wash your face with clean water. You should apply a mask with red beans 3 times a week to achieve the best effect.
12. Breast milk
Breast milk is not only a valuable source of nutrition, strengthening the baby’s immune system, but also a very effective beauty ingredient for mothers after giving birth.
In breast milk, there are nutrients such as vitamins A, E, folic acid, minerals… that can fade dark spots, freckles, nourish the skin… Therefore, for mothers with a lot of milk, take advantage now to Have a radiant white skin.
Proceed as follows:
- Wet your face with warm water
- Then, apply breast milk and gently massage for about 15 minutes
- Then, leave it for another 15 minutes
- Then wash your face thoroughly with cool water
- beautify women’s skin
13. Drink lots of water, eat fruit
One of the Japanese ways to beautify the face from nature is “Water”. Drinking enough water will help blood circulation through the capillaries in the skin better and remove toxins in the body. Since then, the skin is also increased resilience and smoother.
Therefore, Japanese people have a habit of drinking at least 2 liters of water a day. Besides, it is supplemented with nutrients from green vegetables, fruits containing many vitamins A, C, fat such as: oranges, avocado, eggplant.
14. Maintain a balanced diet
A traditional Japanese meal usually made according to the principle is called Ichijyu sansai; including rice, fish, a soup and 3 vegetable dishes. This diet is rich in vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids, which help reduce the levels of toxins that cause skin inflammation and aging of the body.
In particular, seaweed is a food found in most Japanese dishes because they are rich in iodine and keratin – both essential for the health of skin, nails and hair. 15. Moisturize the skin
Just like us Vietnamese, the Japanese also highly appreciate the skin moisturizing process. The moisturizer will work to improve hydration, anti-aging, brighten the skin.
16. Exfoliate regularly for the skin
How to have beautiful facial skin? Exfoliating helps to unclog pores, help remove accumulated dirt on the skin, clean sebum, dead skin. From there, it improves skin texture, evens skin tone, stimulates blood circulation, and helps skin care processes to be effective. Therefore, this is a very important step in the secret of Japanese skin beauty.
17. Apply sunscreen
It is not surprising that most drugstores in Japan display sunscreen products in the most “expensive” position on their shelves. Risk of skin cancer, sunburn, aging…
Thereby, giving you bright, even and healthy skin. Therefore, you should learn the Japanese absolutely must not skip the step of applying sunscreen before leaving the house.
18. Confident and smiling
True beauty comes from within – in Japan, it’s called mienai oshare. This phrase implies that the beauty hidden in your soul will be appreciated.
It gives confidence, style… that no expensive cosmetics can buy; Be it your smile, your radiance or your warm, positive energy radiating from yourself.
Those who come in contact with you will feel your happiness. Beauty tips will help you more radiant in the eyes of everyone.
19. Freeze eyeliner
Does your eyeliner keep falling apart during eyeliner? A professional makeup artist at You Beauty Salon recommends leaving it in the freezer for 15 minutes before applying makeup. And it automatically glides along your lashes for a seamless and sharp look afterwards.
20. Shave with conditioner
If you don’t have shaving cream, apply a coat of conditioner instead of soap. Conditioner will help soften the hairs on your legs, and make shaving easier on your legs (and it will also help keep them soft after shaving).
21. Rinse your hair with beer or vinegar
Rinsing your hair with beer helps restore moisture to your curls while using vinegar will give your hair a shinier shine. Soak your hair in either of these liquids (don’t use both products at the same time) for a few minutes, then rinse with cold water.
22. Variable heat
For more curled and voluminous lashes, experts recommend heating the curler with a hair dryer for 5 to 8 seconds before curling your lashes.
23. Use ice to prevent fat, acne and wrinkles
You should massage an ice cube onto your face until it melts. Do it every night before going to bed to control excess fat cells, acne and wrinkles on the face.
Before applying nail polish, clean your nails with an acetone-based nail polish remover. Removing dirt, oil or excess moisturizer on the nails will help the polish be smoother and more even. Follow the rest of these tips and your perfect manicure will last for a week and a half.
25. Soothes your stomach and face
Apparently Pepto-Bismol isn’t just an upset stomach, it can also be used as a face mask. It contains the active ingredient Bismuth Subsalicylate – this is an ingredient commonly found in facial creams. You should apply two teaspoons of Pepto-Bismol to your face, then let it dry for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
26. Apply sunscreen every day
Wear sunscreen every day, rain or shine. Even when it’s cloudy. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, 80% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays penetrate clouds even when it’s not sunny.
27. Don’t neglect the elbow area
It’s easy to forget about your elbows, but they need just as much protection and care as the rest of your body. Cure dry elbows by applying and massaging Bio-Oil on them daily. You will be surprised at how softer your elbows are after at least 2 days of applying this beauty secret.
28. Brighten hair with chamomile tea and lemon juice
You should wash your hair with a mixture of chamomile and fresh lemon juice every day instead of conditioner to help your hair shine forever. Let your hair dry while sitting in the sun or using a blow dryer – the heat from the machine will lighten your curls.
29. Remove eye bags with raw potatoes
This is a simple beauty secret with effective and fast anti-puffiness that you should apply. Raw potatoes are astringent, which means they help reduce water accumulation under the skin.
And they also contain the enzyme catalase that helps lighten dark circles under the eyes. First, wash and peel a potato. Cut into 2 thin slices and place each slice above each eye bag for 10 minutes.
Lie down, relax and let the potatoes do their work. Rinse the eye area gently with warm water when you’re done applying the potato on this eye.
30. Maximize the life of your hair
Your hair is naturally oily, so go one step ahead by spritzing dry shampoo into your roots before they start to produce oil. This way, the dry shampoo will absorb the excess moisture before it comes out and causes a sticky, heavy load on your hair.
Also, make sure you always protect your hair from excess moisture (rain will definitely ruin your hairstyle) and brush your hair every morning with a blow dryer and round brush. It will help you increase the volume of your hair immediately.
31. Say goodbye to makeup sponges
Makeup sponges help you create the perfect foundation when applying makeup, but that doesn’t mean they don’t cost money. They often absorb more liquid foundation than you use on your face.
Result? You are wasting a lot of foundation every time you apply makeup with sponges and you also have to constantly buy new sponges when they no longer create a soft foundation as before..
How to fix? Get a foundation brush instead of a sponge. You will use less foundation, and it also allows to spread evenly, so that the cream will be more evenly spread into every detail of the face than when using a sponge..
32. Avoid excessive blush
Giving yourself a natural-looking avec blush is the way to start your day. But you’ll want to avoid overcoating (lest you look like a clown).
So always start blushing with two fingers from the bridge of your nose and apply it only at the tip of your cheeks. This will ensure you will create a natural blush without going overboard.
33. Handling eyebrows in the wrong position
Grab an old toothbrush or a clean mascara file with hairspray, then brush your brows and style as desired. Even the toughest brows will succumb to this beauty secret.
34. False eyelashes
Adding additional eyeshadow will increase your glamor instantly. First, you take out the false lashes and loosen them by gently curling the lash line, then curl the natural lashes to make sure your false lashes align with your real lashes.
Use a Q-tip to apply glue on the part of the false eyelashes. Using tweezers (or your fingertips if you feel your fingers make it easier), place the false eyelashes as close to the real lashes as possible. Let lashes dry for a minute before applying another coat of mascara (this is not absolutely required).
35. Toothpaste helps to shrink acne
You’ve heard about the use of toothpaste in dislodging your obnoxious pimples. Daily Glow experts recommend applying a bit of toothpaste on a pimple before going to bed and rinsing it off with warm water when you wake up the next morning.
They say that toothpaste will draw impurities out of clogged pores and dry out skin by shrinking breakouts. Choose organic toothpaste over gel toothpaste as they may not work as well.
36. Absorb excess oil
Do you start waking up every morning with fresh skin only to find that by 5 p.m. your face has become greasy, unsightly?
If you have oily skin, then blotting paper is a great beauty gift that God has given you. Do not use alkaline powder to absorb oil.
And using too many doses periodically throughout the day will make your skin heavier and more sticky because you have applied countless layers of powder on your face instead of just a single layer of makeup.
Instead, choose blotting papers, you can use them every time your skin starts to produce oil and they will effectively absorb this excess oil.
37. No makeup remover? Try using lotion instead
If you run out of makeup remover, use body lotion to remove makeup. It works especially well on hard-to-dry mascara.
38. Create fuller lips
If you are tired of thin and plump lips, thicken the lip contour by using a lip primer in a neutral tone.
Then apply lipstick on top. Be careful, though – don’t thicken your lip line too much as this will make your lips appear rough and out of proportion to your face.
39. Curling lashes
Curling eyelashes both before and after applying mascara is one of the beauty secrets that you should apply to have longer and more curled eyelashes. You may also want to curl your hair back to add extra volume to your hair throughout the day, just remember to be gentle when you use the curler. Here are some natural beauty tips that you can apply at home very simply and effectively. We hope that you will always have a white, pink and smooth skin as you desire!