Cheese baked potatoes are loved by many people all over the world, and to make this dish right, it takes its own secrets. Let’s accompany NewsMenk.com to discover how to make delicious and greasy Baked Potatoes at home!
Baked potatoes with cheese is a dish that originated in Europe, then was popularized all over the world. This dish is not known by many people, but its taste and way of making is extremely delicious, simple, well worth it!
Ingredients for Cheese Baked Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 150g grated cheddar cheese (I’m using Emborg’s)
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50ml of cooking cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 broccoli
- Paprika chili powder (optional)
- Olive oil
- 60g bacon
- Scallions/dry/fresh herb seasonings of your choice
How to make Cheese Baked Potatoes
- Wash potatoes, keep the skin intact, dry.
- Poke the potato with a fork to make it easier for moisture to escape and for heat to get in (poke about 10 times per tuber).
- Brush enough oil around the skins and bake the whole potato in the oven (200 degrees for 50 minutes). Add the broccoli, which has been lightly mixed with the oil, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Smoked bacon cut into small pieces, pan-fried until the fat melts away, the taste is more delicious. Mix in a teaspoon of paprika.
- When the potatoes are cooked, wait for them to cool down, then cut them in half. Use a spoon to scrape the intestines. Avoid tearing the shell.
- The intestines of the potatoes are taken out and mixed with Cheddar cheese, cooking cream, butter, and salt.
- Stuff the mixture into the crust, sprinkle with bacon, broccoli.
- Put it back in the oven, bake for another 5-7 minutes at 225 degrees Celsius and it’s done.
So with just very simple steps, you have completed the delicious, exotic Baked Potatoes for the whole family to enjoy!