Ginseng seaweed is one of the many cool drinks that are loved by many people because of its delicious taste, easy to drink and many good effects for the body. How to cook seaweed ginseng water so that it is not sour and retains its characteristic aroma when drinking will be introduced in the article of nutritious drinking water below.
Ginseng water has long been a popular drink for many people. For Vietnamese people, ginseng juice is a word used to refer to drinks made from squash, herbs such as sugar cane, corn silk, fish beetle, plantain, sticky leaves (pineapple leaves), chrysanthemum, la Han fruit… Ginseng seaweed water in particular and ginseng water in general, in addition to being a beverage, is also a refreshing drink for the body.
When the body has heat with symptoms such as dry lips, mouth sores, constant thirst, etc., ginseng water will both help detoxify and timely replenish the necessary amount of water for the body. Instead of just cooking seaweed, you can combine many other ingredients. How to cook seaweed cool water from herbs used to cook ginseng water below helps you get a delicious and nutritious beverage.
Ingredients and tools to cook ginseng juice
- 100g seaweed
- 2 Arhat fruits
- 50g plantain
- 50g cilantro
- 200g rock sugar
- 50g maggot leaves
- 10g chrysanthemum
- 50g corn silk
- Tools: Pot, stove, filter rack, thin cloth bag, …
Steps to cook seaweed ginseng soup
Processing dried seaweed to cook drinking water
Some people will not be able to use seaweed due to the strange smell. To reduce the smell, you wash the seaweed, then soak the seaweed in 500nl of water with a few slices of ginger. Soak seaweed for about 15 minutes – 20 minutes, then take it out to dry.
Handling Arhat Fruits
Arhat fruit chooses to buy ripe fruit, after buying it, smashes and then separates the peel. The flesh of the fruit you put in a small filter bag and then tied tightly. If you don’t have a filter bag, you can use a thin towel.
Cooking seaweed ginseng water
– Put seaweed, Arhat fruit, about 2.5 liters of water in a pot to boil. When cooking, keep the heat low. Cooking time is 30-40 minutes. The way to cook seaweed and ginseng to its fullest effect is to adjust the cooking fire so that the ingredients come out.
– Add corn silk, thatch roots, coriander flowers, maggots, plantain leaves, chrysanthemums to cook for about 30 minutes and then add crushed rock sugar. Stir until the rock sugar is completely dissolved, then turn off the heat. Depending on taste, the amount of sugar can be increased or decreased.
Filter the ginseng juice
– After the ginseng water cools down, pour the ginseng juice through a sieve to separate the water and remove the body.
– You put ginseng juice in glass bottles and keep it cold.
Note when cooking and using ginseng water
Ginseng water is a cool type of water, suitable for the majority of users, however, when cooking and using it, there are still some important things to keep in mind:
– Ingredients for cooking ginseng water need to have clear origin and origin. Herbs are still green, not waterlogged. Dried varieties such as seaweed, Arhat fruit, chrysanthemum are not moldy.
Ginseng water is cool, so you should not drink too much, especially with the elderly, children or people who are suffering from digestive disorders.
– Do not drink ginseng juice in the evening and after meals with fresh dishes.
Applying the method of cooking ginseng seaweed as above, combined with the mentioned notes, you will confidently use a safe and nutritious cool water at home. In case it is not possible to prepare enough herbs, you can increase or decrease the ingredients. If you are interested in making drinks, you can refer to the beverage preparation courses at NewsMenk!