Brown rice milk is the first choice of many people when starting a weight loss regime or simply want to use a nutritious, healthy drink. Many people often roast brown rice, puree it and stir it with hot water. With how to make a healthy drink revealed below, you will know how to combine brown rice with many other nutritious ingredients.
Brown rice is a type of rice that has just been milled with the outer husk removed, still retaining the rice bran layer, so it still retains many nutrients. Compared to ordinary white rice, brown rice has a higher fiber content as well as many other nutrients such as vitamins of group B, vitamins E, D, Inositol, etc. Brown rice is considered a clean raw material when it has not been processed. process, remove the outer bran shell. The use of brown rice is most often mentioned as a food that supports the weight loss process. In addition, when combined with many other ingredients, brown rice contributes to an abundant amount of nutrients for the body.
The method of cooking milk from cereals is mainly by roasting them into a powder and cooking them with water. How to make brown rice milk as below is added ingredients such as glutinous rice, sugar, fresh milk without sugar. If you are looking for a way to make brown rice milk to gain weight, you can keep the recipe. If you want to lose weight, you should increase or decrease the amount of sugar and milk accordingly.
Ingredients and tools for making brown rice milk
- 200g brown rice
- 200g glutinous rice
- 3 liters of filtered water
- 500ml fresh milk without sugar
- 300g granulated sugar
- 300g rock sugar
- Utensils: Pan, pot, stove, blender, stirring spoon, glass, sieve…
Steps to make brown rice milk
Roasted brown rice, glutinous rice
Put brown rice and glutinous rice in a frying pan until fragrant, then turn off the heat. In this step, you should pay attention to adjust the heat to medium so that the rice is golden evenly, not burnt.
Puree rice mixture
Put the roasted rice mixture in the blender, grind it into a fine powder. Note that you should use a grinder with enough capacity to grind finely milled rice, avoiding the case that there are coarse grains of rice left or just broken.
Grind brown rice and roasted glutinous rice finely into powder
Proceed to cook brown rice water
– Put the brown rice flour just finished cooking with 3 liters of water. Bring to a boil and stir to prevent the dough from settling.
When the powder is evenly dissolved in the water and boiling, pour the cooked rice water through a sieve to remove the undissolved residue.
Cook brown rice milk
– Put the rice water mixture into the pot, add granulated sugar, rock sugar and stir until dissolved.
– Add unsweetened fresh milk, stir again, and then turn off the heat. Note, when adding fresh milk, do not let the milk boil because it will lose the aroma of milk.
Notes when cooking brown rice milk
– The amount of sugar and fresh milk added to contribute to the increase of fat and sweetness. If you do not like sweet and fatty, you can reduce the quantity of ingredients or just boil the rice flour mixture and sift the water to make unsweetened brown rice milk.
– Brown rice milk after cooking is thick, not too liquid, not too thick.
Brown rice milk can be used hot or cold. If you want to use it cold, after cooking, pour the milk into a glass bottle and store it in the refrigerator.
– You can roast rice once so that you can both drink roasted brown rice water to lose weight and use brown rice milk to supplement nutrition.
How to make brown rice milk just introduced will help you make a nutritious drink for the body. You can make your own at home or add nutritious drinks to the menu. Also, you can learn how to cook this to sell brown rice milk every morning. And don’t forget to refer to the cooking class of NewsMenk.com to equip yourself with more knowledge of mixing as well as delicious drinks for successful business!